Love and Gravity are the invisible and visible terminals across which Consciousness is conscious of Itself.
We all die by death, a terminal event, no better or worse than the terminal event of birth. One terminal is terminal. Connect two terminals together and Life appears across them in a current, in a journey of sheer presence.
Mankind exists across three planes, that’s to say physical, mental and spiritual. There are three sets of terminals that have to be connected, that’s to say breathing in and out, waking and sleeping, birth and death.
Disconnected terminals cause anxiety and trickle charge depression. Clearly the terminals ‘happen to you’ at the breathing and birthday/deathday interface though sleeping can be a big problem for people.
So the way to bring ‘consciousness’ to these terminal arrangements is by starting with conscious breathing.
1. Sit quietly in a comfortable position.
2. Close your eyes.
3. Deeply relax all your muscles, beginning at your feet and progressing up to your face. Keep them relaxed.
4. Breathe through your nose. Become conscious of your breathing. As you breathe out, say the word “ONE” silently to yourself. For example, breathe IN … OUT, “ONE”; IN … OUT, “ONE”; etc. Breathe easily and naturally.
5. Continue for 10 to 20 minutes. You may open your eyes to check the time, but do not use an alarm. When you finish sit quietly for several minutes, at first with your eyes closed and later with your eyes open. Do not stand up for a few minutes.
6. Do not worry about whether you are successful in achieving a deep level of relaxation. Maintain a passive attitude and permit relaxation to occur at its own pace. When distracting thoughts occur, try to ignore them by not dwelling upon them and return to repeating “ONE”. With practice the response should come with little effort. Practice the technique once or twice daily, but not within two hours after any meal, since the digestion processes seem to interfere with the elicitation of the Relaxation Response.
P 172-3 ISBN 0-380-00676-6
This conscious attention to one set of the three terminal arrangements eventually has a conscious effect on the other two sets. Sleeping improves and death becomes meaningfully repaired to birth and eventually all terminal arrangements are reconnected to the Source Code.
For the West the Source Code is God, for the East is Enlightenment, The Bhagavad Gita connects both, in any event, the Source Code is Consciousness ☯️
Everything living flows. There is no God …. but God. 🙏